Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Management 4 -Personal Support located at Eglin AFB, Florida. The selected candidate will provide advice and assistance to the RWOM Munitions Directorate Award Program. The individual working this task must have a Secret security clearance.
The Contractor shall provide advice and assistance to the RWOM Munitions Directorate Award Program. The requirements are as follows:
- Solicit RW for nominations; assist in advising management of award suspense’s, criteria and status at RW staff meetings.
- Obtain clarification and additional information from HQ AFRL.
- Review nomination packages for eligibility including content, grammar, and spelling.
- Schedule RW review panels and assists members by providing award clarification, procedures, and criteria; schedules RW awards boards and attends board meetings to assist in providing regulatory guidance and answer administrative questions, take meeting minutes and provide results to RW personnel policy board chair.
- Maintain awards data in Civilian personnel database and in the RW database.
- Prepare appropriate documentation for all awards and briefings (letters of commendation, certificates, medals, years of service, data related to, but not limited to, topics, proposals and SRs) and submits all awards documents to higher HQs, Civilian Personnel Office, and other professional organizations.
- Develop a budget for the awards program, tracks cycle awards and expenditures, ensures a continuous supply of award material (including medals, certificates, plaques, and similar items).
- Coordinate and assist with base quarterly awards program and RW corporate awards program; and in general, assists in managing all issues and correspondence associated with the RW award program.
- Provide updates and briefings to both Branch Chief and RW personnel policy board chair and assists by responding to questions and issues as required.
- Conduct all facets of the military and civilian awards program including AF, AFMC, AFRL, and numerous professional awards related to the R&D mission.
- Provide RWOM and all of RW by performing the following program management duties related to Fitness, Deployment, Training, and Personnel Management, and support the Munitions Directorate and the Manpower Branch by conducting facets of the Commanders Support Staff requirements to include:
- Advise and assist in maintaining TDY tracking, working with templates and suspenses for military decorations, tracking of military performance feedback, documenting military leave, scheduling and processing OPRs and EPRs, providing assistance with military manpower tracking, reporting in/out processing and assisting with the INTRO/sponsor program, PC III, MILPDS applications, SGLI, and other military management systems. The contractor shall assist in these functions in a purely administrative function, and in addition shall not provide any inputs into OPRs and EPRs.
- Advise and assist in tracking the status of OPRs/EPRs and performance feedback documents, but shall not have access to actual military OPRs/EPRs or performance feedback for providing inputs; efforts under this support are not intended, and shall not be permitted, to supplant Government supervisors’ responsibilities, and shall not be broadened to include counseling, mentoring, judgments/discretionary decisions, or other supervision of employees by contractor personnel.
- Advise and assist in the management and tracking of educational and training requirements for Government personnel; identifying educational and training requirements for career progression and identifying available courses; maintaining databases to track required and completed education and training necessary to maintain job proficiency; able to work independently following initial familiarity training; identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Assist RW Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP)-coded employees for tracking status of certification, applying for certification and enrolling in courses toward certification at their specific level; advises employees on Continuous Learning credits, how to apply, nuances of points, and more; independently reviews and analyzes data requirements to assure government employees are advised of any changes in requirements throughout the year for each level/area of study; familiar with the requirements and training specifications for APDP-coded positions, DAU requirements, and Continuous Learning credit, and Acquisition Career development.
- Conduct training sessions on APDP certification process, training requirements, CL requirements for Directorate on an as-needed basis; provides acquisition program management assistance for preparation of memos, briefings, and reports related to position as APDP manager and participate in selected Directorate meetings; works closely with other Directorate APDP managers to keep abreast of current policy, procedures, standardization, and streamlining initiatives applicable to data management and recommend changes as needed.
- Assist the RWOM Ancillary training manager with dissemination of information for mandatory and optional training courses and collection of information for any courses; transmit training data to Higher Headquarters for statistical analysis; assist with review and data analysis on training statistics within RW.
- Assist RWOM with preparing documentation for interview panels; prepare panel books for panel members to include interview questions, resume, career briefs, interview schedule, scoring sheets, set up interviews, interview room, escorts interviewees and breaks down books after completion of interviews.
- Team with RWOM personnel and the base JA to advise and assist in tracking directorate OGE-450 filers; includes adding and removing filers, updating organizational data annually, and communicating status to filers and their supervisors before and during the filing season; this support is purely administrative, and the Contractor shall not provide input or view any individual(s) OGE-450 information.
- Advise and assist manages multiple small organization-wide compliance programs and Records Management; includes coordinating the release of records to determine the correct filing in electronic records filing system, posting to correct folder, determining disposition, and providing guidance to records custodians on establishment, maintenance and disposition of electronic and paper records; preparing and reviewing file plans; and participating in inspections of program areas.
- Excellent attention-to-detail, tracking and coordinating multiple programmatic and military & civilian. Proficiency in office organization and management. Knowledge of AF and AFRL management directives and procedures. Must have Secret security clearance.
- A minimum of 15 years of prior experience and expertise with AF Personnel management.
- Expertise in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), especially Microsoft Project.
- Excellent customer service experience and skills working with a variety of people in defense and industry organizations.
- Currently hold & maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Excellent attention-to-detail, tracking and coordinating multiple programmatic and technical activities
- Proficiency in office organization and management.
- Knowledge of AF and AFRL management directives and procedures.
- This is a PM4 position (previously held by David Ruschmeier doing Facilities Support for RW). We are moving this PM4 position within the same RWO division to now support Personnel instead of Facilities. There’s no contract mod needed.