Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: system and concept engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high-quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Support the ERAM Test Manager in the development of Departure Spacing Program (DSP) products and processes Maintain an excellent working knowledge of DSP requirements to ensure that it meets the needs and requirements of the agency.
- Provide technical support to FAA offices, the FAA technical Center, and Air Traffic Control Facilities for ERAM.
- Participate in telephone conferences, attend meetings at FAA facilities, comment on technical documents.
- Provide assistance to FAA facilities in evaluating and reporting deficiencies discovered during local and national testing of the ERAM software.
- Coordinate Air Traffic Control SMEs and the management of SIG testing within timelines established by the program office.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the FAA as needed.
- Minimum of 20 years as an Air Traffic Control Specialist in the En Route Air Traffic domain.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of DSP and the Tech Center test and training environment, ARTCC Air Traffic Control experience with DSP. Working knowledge of the DSP Engineering and test processes including Use Case process, SIG process, AIMs writing and prioritization and key site process.
- Ability to effectively communicate Air Traffic Systems and Services information verbally and in writing to large and diverse audiences in industry and international forums.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.