All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR, Inc. is unable to sponsor new clearances.
Oasis Systems is seeking a Network Engineer/Architect Level II, Team member who provides support and serves on the Network Administration team including technical support to the Network Administrators and System Administrators, monitoring and maintaining the current infrastructure, improving system performance, and automating system administration. This positions also develops algorithms used in modules or incorporated into models associated with the research and development of technologies and systems involving one or more of the following areas: traditional circuit switched networks; data networks; access technologies; wireless systems; the media to carry such services; the protocols required for the completion of transport and services; operation of networks; management of network resources; provisioning of resources; traffic and/or performance modeling of such networks. This position is located at Ft. Meade.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering and ten (10) years of relevant professional experience. Four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: Must have CCNP
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidate must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance.
- Must have experience with enterprise level network design, engineering and administration
- Must have experience with common networking devices such as firewalls, switches, and fabric interconnects. Commonly used brands include Cisco, McAfee, and Palo Alto.
- Must have experience interfacing with customer POCs to evaluate networking needs or requirements and explain technical terms to non-technical users or stakeholders.
- TRAVEL: N/A
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- (Preferred) Experience with Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, or McAfee Enterprise firewalls
- (Preferred) Experience with VMWare ESXI cloud level architectures
- (Preferred) Experience with VMWare NSX (SDN networking)
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.