MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Lead Technical Architect / Developer to support the Commodities Future Trading Commission (CFTC) in Washington, D.C.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: At least ten (10) years of IT related experience with at least six (6) years of experience as a lead developer or technical architect
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in information systems, computer science, or related fields.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Must have extensive experience in the development of systems and applications using Microsoft development tools including but not limited to: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, OData, and Team Foundation Server.
- Must have experience as a senior level developer.
- Hands-on experience with .NET CORE.
- Experience in implementing and supporting line of business systems.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- The Lead Technical Architect / Developer shall provide hands-on technical leadership to the development team, support the implementation of the in-place agile architecture and provide oversight of development efforts. In addition, they will Identify and resolve development and implementation issues and advise the Project Manager of the performance of the development team.
- Provide expert technical guidance for problem definition, requirement development, analysis, and execution of complex projects.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the developers in the implementation of new applications/services and/or enhancements to existing applications/services.
- TRAVEL: N/A.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.