Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Strategic Scheduler/Program Support. The posotion is located at Eglin AFB, FL.
- Provide advice and assistance in acquisition project support to the RW Strategic Planning Division including both RWPB/RWPI branches with expertise in strategic planning and the execution of programmatic strategies and implementation of systems; enabling state-of-the-art design and analysis of development and conceptual weapons.
- Assist in the preparation, coordination, and maintenance of a Program Master Schedule in Microsoft Project for multiple critical paths, technology planning activities, etc. for two AF technical programs
- Provide program support by scheduling and running meetings, with superior attention-to-detail as well as excellent skills in data management, being able to prepare statistical charts, etc, in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to perform suspense management, portfolio program scheduling into integrated master schedules, with proactive planning and scheduling.
- Ability to handle multiple activities with other AF and DoD Agencies, Industry partners, etc. Managing multiple calendars and team activities, work taskers and suspense due dates, etc., tracking and reporting progress.
- Integrate scheduling tools along with reviewing and recommending acquisition of appropriate scheduling tools
- Assist with tracking OPRs, action officers, suspense dates for technology milestones, etc., critical paths, and working with multiple program managers for coordination of information for reporting.
- Technical writing and ability to communicate well with all different types of personalities as well as the ability to work with large complex organization and programs
- Masters degree with 10 years’ experience.
- Must have and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in MS Project required. Microsoft Project Certified, preferred.
- Project Management Institute –PMI Scheduling Professional Certification preferred.
- PMP Project Management Institute Program Management Professional Certification
- Experience with One Pager Pro, Steel Ray, Milestone Pro, Tableau or other scheduling software user Capabilities
- Previous experience in Program Management support, especially in highly technical programs.
- Required to travel 2-3 times per year