Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Information Management Specialist. The posotion is located at Eglin AFB, FL.
SECURITY CLEARANCE/LEVEL REQUIRED:
Information Management Support for AFRL/RW
- Provides broad range of Information Management support IAW DOD 8570.01-M to accomplish the full gamut of Information Management tasks including but not limited to:
- Development of IM plans, analyses and reporting; information management support including management of LAN, Electronic Message Service, Telecommunications, and other customer management services; application development; scanning services; telecommunications services maintenance; information assurance/protection; and database services.
- Expected to apply knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Information Management functions applying proficiency in information technology (hardware, software, applications, databases, etc.) to establish and maintain Information Technology (IT) capability for the Government in accordance and in compliance with DOD 8570.01-M and other Government information management instructions, policies and procedures to support the full range of tasks in Information Management, and have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of Information Management (IM) Specialist.
- Provides customer support, application development, planning, network implementation, systems integration, communication support, computer-communication maintenance, Information Technology Equipment (ITE) asset management, with some Secure and Non-secure VTC and meeting support, Information Assurance (IA), and/or Telephone Control Officer (TCO) duties.
- Participate in monthly IT Meetings for review current issues/topics with IT team.
- Submit monthly report to IT lead.
- Assist in IT projects from inception to completion, including all resolution matters as needed with government customers.
- Expected to be able to provide software support including but not limited to: Multiple Generations of Microsoft Windows, Variants of UNIX, Variants of LINUX (LINUX experience strongly desired), other proprietary/open source operating systems (e.g. Apple MacOS, VMware Systems, etc.
- Mandatory DOD 8570.01-M certifications as required.
- Must have 6 years of Information Technology experience.
- Hold and maintain a current Secret Security Clearance.
- Possess & Maintain COMPTIA Security+ current certification.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people, handling multiple projects at once, with attention-to-detail.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)