MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Systems Administrator Level IV in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL & EDUCATION: (Minimum equivalent combined education and experience required) Master's degree and 6 years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 10years experience, or High School Grad and 12 years’ experience in System Administration.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- TRAVEL: N/A
- Must have networking experience.
- Must be well versed in Linux, Windows system administration, VMWare *System Admin III experience providing Tiers 1-3 help desk support.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- Virtualization, Storage, Networking (Cisco/Brocade, is highly desired)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Provide training/assistance to local technicians on course deployment and deployed sites.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.