MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Queue Coordinator to Monitor and route work tickets to appropriate queues.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL/EDUCATION: Minimum education and experience level: High school/GED and a minimum of four (4) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate degree and two (2) years of experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have an active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph.
- SHIFT POSITION: (1200 to 2000)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and tests computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
- Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and associated cabling.
- Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
- TRAVEL: N/A
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.