Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) SME
The contractor shall provide support and serve as HI's single focal point for
administration/management of the MICT and Inspector General Evaluation Management System (I GEMS) program software application. Essential support for the Government involves Developing, building, maintaining and updating the Commander's (Director's) Dashboard toinclude MAJCOM and Commander's Inspection Management Board (CIMB) data for the Commander (Director) in the format of his/her choosing to include:
• Daily reporting to the PEO, LCMC IG (as applicable)
• Weekly staff meeting slides of current status from MICT on SAPs and deficiency track
• Quarterly briefings to the PEO (or Deputy as required) on Air Force Inspection
System/Commander Inspection Program standings.
• Assigns/grants (adding, deleting, modification) PEO personnel access to MICT across the Enterprise, to include Geographical Separated Units (GSUs).
• Coordinates with functional OPRs and Division/Organizational Senior Functional (OSF) POCs on applicable Unit Self-Assessment Program (USAP) checklists:
• Includes coordination with AFLCMC/AFMC/HAF functional OPRs
• Coordination of MAJ COM/Center IG Business Rules for PEO to insure all applicable
HAF/MAJCOM Self-Assessment Checklists (SACs) are assigned to the appropriate PEO divisions
• Enter SAP deficiencies from inspections (internal or external) into I GEMS and
coordinate with Center IG on issues
• Monitor CAPs to insure timely closure is accomplished or extensions are developed andcoordinate from the applicable Division Chief/OSF thru the USAP Manager to the PEO Director
• Review and brief PEO on all on-going and scheduled inspections internal to
1) Receive or retrieve and review recent inspection reports from other units and
distribute to PEO as directed by USAP Manager for Crossfeed/Crosstell (CF/CT)
2) Maintain CF/CT files on BES USAP SharePoint site
Duties include the following:
The contractor shall be responsible for tracking MICT training for all CCs, Gp/Sq CCs,
Directors, Division Chiefs, OSFs, Functional POCs, Division POCs, Supervisors, Assessors, Validators, WIT members, etc., on use of MICT to include:
• Supervisor assignment/duties, SAP process flow & checklist tracking
• Coordinates, assist assessors and supervisors with Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
documentation to insure proper processes are followed and realistic, sustainable corrective action plans (CAPs) are developed and followed.
• Review of all available AFIS information from Center IG, MAJ COM JG to confirm
direction of local CCIP.
• Develop and maintain Wing Inspection Team (WIT) of functional expertise for internal inspections as directed by AFLCMC/IG or PEO Director.
• Coordinate with Center IG and host IG office on training requirements/ local availability for Wing Inspection Team (WIT) members.
• Develop and maintain current rosters of WIT members with current training dates.
• Develop and coordinate internal inspections with local WIT team
• Coordinate with MAJCOM/Center IG on external WIT inspections
• Maintain Checklist Matrix as well as Functional OPR and Division/OSF POCs listing:
• Confirm and post updates no less than monthly on PEO JG SharePoint
• Insure POCs/OPRs identified/trained within 30 days of changes (retirements/PCS, etc.)
• Insure all applicable checklists are posted and identified by required Division/OSF
Required minimum education and experience:
4 years of related Inspector General experience or 4 years of related Unit Self Inspection Management experience.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)