BES Portfolio Engineering Support SME
The Contractor shall provide Directorate-level cross-cutting engineering functional support and integration in support of BES portfolio acquisition programs. The purpose of the Directoratelevel support and integration role is twofold: first, the Contractor shall provide a portfolio level outlook and assist total portfolio engineering management and standardize common/recurring engineering activities, and improve efficiencies throughout the Directorate; second, the Contractor shall provide recommendations on best practices and methodologies to enhance the effectiveness of all Directorate/Division activities, technical baseline management, surge support, and enable workflow support flexibility.
The Contractor is responsible for providing effective solutions that directly support the mission in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk and may include but are not limited to the following tasks: Duties include the following:
• Constructing briefings, reports, studies, analyses, recommendations, and other
• Supporting knowledge and resource sharing within/across Divisions
• Standardizing work, processes, and best practices within/across Divisions
• Tracking, monitoring, managing, and controlling task order cost, schedule, and performance to align with Directorate and Division mission requirements
• Providing senior functional expertise
• Establishing processes and procedures to improve program technical baseline management
• Assisting in integration support
Required minimum education and experience:
Advanced Degree (post Bachelor's) and 7 years ofrelated experience or a Bachelor's Degree and 11 years of related Defense Business Systems (DBS) enterprise experience. All secondary degrees should be completed in an appropriate field of study matching the position duties and responsibilities.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)