The Subject Matter Expertise (SME) Advisor for the HIBB Branch
Advises BIBB branch and Program Managers (Wright-Patterson AFB - The contractor shall aid the Government in the development of acquisition strategies associated efforts with the deployment of systems across the Air Force.
Duties include the following:
• Identifies and advises on acquisition strategies following principles outlined in DoD 5001 , the Business Capabilities Lifecycle and Performance Based Service contracts.
• Outlines policy disconnects policy interpretation, and management of all acquisition efforts.
• Advises the PM on best practice PM principles to achieve substantial process improvements, efficiencies, and potential cost avoidance.
• Analyzes acquisition issues and develops risk reduction and mitigation approaches for improving program planning, control, and execution.
• Advises on responses to governance and MDA requirements, Higher Headquarters (HHQ) engagements, and other oversight required to support the acquisition process.
• Identifies programmatic issues and develops recommendations to facilitate issue resolution; supports the HIBQ PM and Section and Branch in the day-to-day management of the program.
Required minimum education and experience:
Advanced Degree (post Bachelor's) and 7 years ofrelated experience or a Bachelor's Degree and 11 years of related experience. All secondary degrees should be completed in an appropriate field of study matching the position duties and responsibilities.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)