Senior Management Advisor to the Director, Enterprise Accounting and Management (EAMD) Division
Advises the DEAMS System Program Manager (SPM)/Program Manager (PM) and Deputy Program Manager (DPM) directly in regard to all resource management issues and efforts and SPM/PM/DPM interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Duties include the following:
• Analyzes acquisition issues as they pertain to efficient utilization of resources and develops risk reduction and mitigation strategies for improving program planning, control, management and execution of organizational resources. Skilled with many personnel systems such as Evaluation Management System (EMS), Virtual Personnel
Center (vPC), Virtual Military Personnel Flight (vMPF) and myPers. Skilled with the Officer stratification, Vulnerable Mover List (VML) and Reclama processes. Thorough understanding of the Officer promotion and appraisal systems and associated processes.
• Advises on responses to governance and MDA requirements, Higher Headquarters (HHQ) engagements, GAO, AFAA and DoD/IG audits and other oversight required as it pertains to program resource utilization and associated execution in support the acquisition process
• Identifies programmatic issues and develops recommendations to facilitate resource issue resolution and supports the Government Program Director in the day-to-day management of program resources.
• Advises on all resource management issues pertaining to the evaluation of efficient and effective resource performance across the entire spectrum of the program.
• Supports and develops acquisition strategies/schedules/funding estimates for future projects and Increments. Supports relavent acquisition tasks to DEAMS senior management. Support reviews, IPTs and senior level meeting/reviews for future projects.
Required minimum education and experience:
Advanced Degree (post Bachelor's) and 15years of related experience of which 5 years are in DoD or a Bachelor's Degree and 18 years ofrelated experience of which 5 years are in DoD. All secondary degrees should be completed in an appropriate field of study matching the position duties and responsibilities.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)