OASIS Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Acquisition Specialist. The Senior Acquisition Specialist will aids the DEAMS Acquisition Strategy Branch to develop and implement contract strategies to maintain the required level of hardware, software and integration support across over 30 environments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) This candidate must have experience with the following:
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of related experience or Advanced Degree and 5 years of related experience.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s/Advanced Degree
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Analyze operational requirements and develop short and long term contract strategies to optimize the value to the government through the use of better buying power best practices. Assist in the development and coordination of all approval documents.
- Develop and maintain integrated roadmaps depicting all DEAMS hardware and software assets necessary to support DEAMS deployments and ongoing operations as new capabilities and users are implemented.
- Identify best practice and potential should cost initiatives across multiple DEAMS contractual efforts to achieve substantial process improvements, efficiencies, and potential cost avoidance.
- Develop and maintain responses/strategies/perform actions for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance in support of DEAMS PMO and FMO. Needs thorough knowledge of the Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) to ensure DEAMS compliance and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) experience.
- Perform analytical, planning, advisory, operational, or evaluative work that has as its principal purpose support of audits from government agencies and independent auditors to ensure FISCAM and FIAR compliance.
- Recommending, evaluating, providing data, and proof for government audit agencies (AF AA, GAO) to ensure compliance.
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures for collecting and analyzing information and processes to ensure timely information, data, and proof are provided.
- Develop and maintain responses/strategies/recommendation for answers to audits from numerous agencies and for Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) compliance. Needs a thorough knowledge of the Federal Information System Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM) to ensure DEAMS compliance.
- Support Acquisition Strategy Staff Meeting.
- Support and develops acquisition reports, including statutory and regulatory reports (i.e. DAES, MAR, etc.). Supports program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMS reviews
- Support and develops various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to DEAMS senior management. Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMS reviews.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.