All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR Division of Oasis Systems is unable to sponsor new clearances.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Applications Engineer Level 3 in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. The Software Developer develops and configures systems specifications that address business requirements, processes, and that fit within architecture standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Either a Doctorate plus 1 year, OR Master’s plus 3 years, OR Bachelor’s plus 5 years, Associate’s plus 7 years, OR H.S./GED plus 9 years
- EDUCATION: Associates + 7 years’ experience OR Bachelors + 5 years’ experience OR Masters + 3 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 1 year experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- TRAVEL: N/A
- Must be able communicate with systems analysts, engineers and programmers to get information on project limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, highly visible environment with the ability to work across branch and organizational lines.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- JQuery and PowerShell experience
- Database Management Solutions (Oracle)
- Experience utilizing web service
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- The Software Developer develops and configures systems specifications that address business requirements, processes, and that fit within architecture standards.
- Being Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluating interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Establishing and documenting system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and software systems compatibility, and coordinates and/or modifies system parameters in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities.
- Revises existing systems and tests functionality of the system to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, data integrity, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- May document testing and maintenance of system updates, modifications, and configurations.
- May act as a liaison with other business functions.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available