Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Technical Recruiter to join our expanding team in Rockville, MD. The Recruiter must have prior experience providing full life cycle technical recruiting support for DoD government customers or the defense industry. The Recruiter must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards. The Recruiter must also have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, reporting and written skills. Prior experience using iCIMS is a plus.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have at least (3) three years of experience performing full lifecycle technical recruiting support for DoD government customers or the defense industry.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
TRAVEL: Must be able to travel when requested.
- Prior experience managing the end-to-end full life cycle recruiting process from requisition setup and posting through sourcing and offer acceptance.
- Experience sourcing candidates from traditional job boards (CareerBuilder, Dice, Monster, etc.) as well as out of the box methods and social media campaigns; additionally, experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is a plus.
- Must have demonstrated experience evaluating resumes against specific technical requirements.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, reporting and written skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytic skills, along with an ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced government consulting/contracting environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the DoD clearance process.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
- Demonstrated researching skills and internet searching is a must. Candidates must be proficient in the Boolean search method.
- Must have prior experience in an Applicant Tracking System (preferably iCIMS).
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing full lifecycle recruiting activities which may include but not limited to the following: candidate interviewing, sourcing, phone screening, interview coordination/scheduling, offer negotiation and closing of candidates.
- Sourcing candidates using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques such as Internet job boards; search engines; social media sites; cold calling targeted candidates and companies; fostering talent communities through professional associations, user groups, and list servs; employee/candidate referrals and alumni; along with internal mobility.
- Working closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process and promote effective and efficient hiring practices using consultative skills to influence all levels of internal stakeholders.
- Strong use of recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, trade and professional associations, transition centers.
- Ensuring that OASIS's applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; all applicants and candidates sourced are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and interview reports are completed accurately.
- Managing multiple requisitions at any given time; formatting and posting job descriptions
- An effective implementer who can roll up his/her sleeves when needed to manage difficult searches, juggle competing priorities, and handle high requisition loads in a fast-paced constantly changing work environment.
- Excellent team player with executive presence who will enjoy developing strong working relationships across the organization.
- Formulating weekly recruiting and job opening reports and providing them to the Recruiting Manager and Executive Management as required.
- Developing social media and event-based recruiting opportunities to identify applicants and secure referrals.
- Providing weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
- Navigating complex business processes and working independently to support hiring managers across a broad range of businesses
- Other duties as assigned.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.