MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time ETL Developer Level 2 in Maryland. In this role you will be providing supporting the Intelligence Community.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Seven (7) years’ experience with ETL Development is required. (A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline is required. An additional four (4) years of ETL Development experience on projects with similar scope may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.)
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: Completion of Informatica PowerCenter Developer Level 1 course.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have a Top Secret SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Must have one (1) year development experience with Informatica PowerCenter version 8 or above or two (2) years development experience with a comparable ETL Tool.
- Must have three (3) years’ experience designing data warehouse schemas.
- Must have three (3) years’ experience programming in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Must have one (1) year experience in Korn, Bourne, or C shell programming.
- Must have one (1) year experience with UNIX and/or LINUX operating systems
REQUIRED CAPABILITIES: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- Clarifies and documents requirements on assigned tasks, in conjunction with the customer.
- Writes technical documentation (design specifications, data model diagrams, Configuration Management, and Production Support documents).
- Tests ETL to ensure the process functions as desired.
- Negotiates and documents data owner permission to release data to customer.
- Deigns basic to moderately complex ETL processes and reated database schemas.
- Develops moderately complex ETL objects, according to the design.
- Monitors developed ETL processes in production, and trouble-shoots production problems when they occur.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.