MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Training Specialist IV (Training Instructor) to support the Navy Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) in Philadelphia, PA.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Fifteen (15) years of experience with development and issuance of classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, distance learning, satellite training, other computer-aided instructional technologies, videos, simulators, and workshops.
- EDUCATION: Master's level degree in a Technical Field, Education, Psychology or related Training Systems discipline.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- TRAVEL: Required to travel from the primary performance location when supporting this requirement.Fifteen (15) years of experience with development and issuance of classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, distance learning, satellite training, other computer-aided instructional technologies, videos, simulators, and workshops. Experience setting up teaching materials and lesson plans prior to the class.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- Shall have working knowledge of the Naval Sea System Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center and Fleet organizations is desired. Experience may be gained concurrently.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Conduct, develop and review Front End Analyses (FEA) using the Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM) process, Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSPs), and Manpower related documents to include Preliminary Ship Manpower Documents (PSMDs), and Ship Manpower Documents (SMDs) installed on Navy systems as these systems are installed or changed.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.