MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Program/Project Manager Level I (Production Scheduler) to support the Navy Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) to successfully execute program milestones and objectives, that requires assistance regarding business operations support functions, such as financial, logistics and engineering technician support.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Five (5) years of experience with the development and update of Integrated Product Schedules (IPS) and creating timetables for projects, tests and large scale program milestones.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have an active Secret security clearance.
- TRAVEL: Required to travel from the primary performance location when supporting this requirement.
- Must have (5) years of experience with the development and update of Integrated Product Schedules (IPS) and creating timetables for projects, tests and large scale program milestones.
- Must be familiar with determining timing of tasks and when specific materials will be needed using information based on resource availability and program requirements.
- Must be proficient with using modern computational tools to demonstrate critical path items, interim milestones, and equipment lead time.
- Must have a working knowledge of level of production scheduling required to support an ACAT I/II Level Program, as no training will be provided.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- Shall have working knowledge of the Naval Sea System Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center and Fleet organizations is desired. Experience may be gained concurrently.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- The Program Manager supports Navy technical programs including the development, repair, installation, modification, operation, testing and maintenance of Government systems support at the level required for an ACAT I/II Level program.
- Create timetables for projects, tests and program milestones.
- Solicit information from system/equipment engineers and managers to determine the timing of tasks and when specific materials will be needed using information based on resource availability and program requirements.
- The contractor shall manage both time and resources to ensure work is completed on time.
- The contractor shall be proficient with using modern computational tools, including have access and sufficient licensing for convenient use of the BOXARR Software Platform, to demonstrate critical path items, interim milestones, equipment lead time, etc. and shall present information in a clear and concise format for input into an Integrated Product Schedules (IPS) and maintain Production Schedule for management.
- Assist with updates and revisions to the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) including resource loading documentation.
- Communicate requirement compressions, changes or revisions of costs to program financial personnel.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.