The successful candidate will perform work that involves the analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the enterprise structural framework to align IT strategy, plans, and systems with the mission, goals, structure, and processes of the organization. Functions required to be performed by individuals in this specialty may include but are not limited to:
- Developing reference models of the enterprise and maintaining the information in the IT repository
- Determining the gaps between the current and the target architecture and recommending plans for transitioning to target architecture;
- Recommending the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture
- Identifying opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies
- Promoting and educating customers and stakeholders on the use and value of the enterprise architecture
- Providing enterprise architecture guidance, support, and coordination to customers and IT project teams
- Documenting the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques
- Ensuring technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation, and reviews
- Evaluating the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction, and other outcomes
- Coordinating and conducting governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture; and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/ cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture
- Supporting implementation and execution of Agile software execution in concert with Government and Prime contractors
- Supporting and advising on development of Service Oriented Architectures for software development
- Works with assigned administrative, and matrixed acquisition support, financial management, engineering contracting, configuration and data management, and other staff.
- Works with the Oasis Task Lead and Oasis teammates to document processes, and initiate and implement AFSO21 Rapid Improvement Events, Training Events and mentoring sessions for all task personnel.
- Responsible for developing Integrated Master Schedule inputs, as well as tracking and reporting on Progress for assigned program(s).
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, and other technical documentation.
- Facilitates and supports Division meetings and reviews, team building, strategic planning, and other on- and off-site activities.
- Assists as needed in preparing and reviewing program/project documentation, e.g. Determinations and Findings, Justifications and Approvals, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Statement Of Objectives (SOOs), Statements-of-Work (SOWs), Program Implementation Packages (PiPs), Performance Works Statements (PWS), Systems/Technical Requirements Documents (SRD/TRD), Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs), Program Support Agreements (PSA), EMAs, 1067s, etc. and assist in source selections.
- Performs other duties as required.