Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: system and concept engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Responsible for interfacing with all internal and external ATC customers, and maintaining positive working relationships with them.
- Develop and strengthen relationships across all FAA lines of business and position the company for growth in various areas of FAA support.
- Promote current work and seek organic growth with current customers.
- Identify customer needs and develop solutions on how the company can meet those needs.
- Develop new customers and business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal team on identifying candidates who can add value for the customers that have an identified need and participate in the recruiting lifecycle to ensure the ideal candidate is selected.
- Support and motivate the organization’s ATC staff, and assist with any ATC-related inquires.
- This position is DC based and the expectation is for regular contact with all FAA customers.
- At least 20 years as an Air Traffic Control Specialist.
- At least 1 year of staff, or equivalent experience, working at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Service Center and/or Headquarters.
- Expert knowledge of National Airspace Systems Services, to include air traffic operations, airspace, procedures and processes.
- Knowledge and ability involving the current and planned structure of the FAA
- Ability to effectively communicate Air Traffic Systems and Services information verbally and in writing to large and diverse audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior executives and officials, internal and external to the FAA to include industry leaders.
- Experience in FAA contracting policies and practices preferred.
- Expertise with Trajectory Based Operations, Enterprise Information Display System, or Terminal Flight Data Manager programs preferred but not required.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.