Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst. This newly created position will provide monthly and annual internal planning, budgeting, financial analysis & reporting support in a rapidly growing company located in Lexington, MA. This role will also support treasury functions such as tax filings, registrations and compliance reporting. The successful candidate must have experience, and an in-depth understanding of these functions in the government contracting industry.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have at least (4) four plus years of financial analysis experience. Must have prior government contracting and accounting experience. Must have prior experience with finance tools, especially Deltek GCS and Costpoint.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Strong written, presentation and verbal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask effectively, accommodate numerous stakeholders, and achieve deadlines.
- Independent and self-motivated with a positive “can do” attitude.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- This position has been created by our rapid expansion, so duties and responsibilities will be adapted to the ambitions and experience of the successful candidate.
- Maintain and enhance standard monthly reports to help monitor revenue, profitability and spending performance in comparison to budget and trends.
- Prepare annual and monthly time-phased budgets and periodic forecast updates.
- Prepare and maintain a Cash Flow forecast model.
- Responsible for Business Tax payments and Reporting in multiple states.
- Provide financial analysis and develop relevant models to ensure compliance with corporate initiatives and goals.
- Partner with the Organizational Business Owners in managing expenses, providing budget owners visibility & insights into costs and trends, and potential future issues.
- Work closely with the Finance Team members and internal customers to enhance reporting capabilities and efficiencies in Finance.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate booking of all indirect costs, including labor, fringe, facilities and IT purchases.
- Provide support for DCAA and Internal Audits, and Incurred.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.