Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time International Traffic in Arms (ITAR)/Export Compliance Officer (ECO) to join our expanding team in Lexington, MA. The ITAR/Export Compliance Officer must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently with little to no supervision. The ITAR/Export Compliance Officer must be able to obtain and maintain the proper personnel clearance for this position. Candidate will serve as the ITAR/Export Compliance Officer (ECO) in support of business operations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Previous ITAR work experience is required along with 2 year’s work experience on DoD programs.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidate must obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance for this position.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently with little/no supervision
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure compliance of ITAR Regulations and be able to respond to any/all questions related to ITAR [Note: Oasis does not manufacture any items. Oasis is affected by the ITAR in the areas of technical data and defense services.]
- Develop internal controls and procedures to ensure compliance with ITAR across all company contracts at all corporate locations.
- Complete Annual Registration with DDTC.
- Determine when Waiver and/or Exemption letters are required.
- Complete and sign Waiver and/or Exemption letters when required as the ECO.
- Develop and/or coordinate on Technical Assistance Agreements when required.
- Develop Annual ITAR training for all company employees.
- Resolve any problems and take corrective actions if any ITAR concerns arise.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.