Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Cost and Pricing Analyst in direct support of the Senior Vice President of Contracts and Compliance in Lexington, MA. The Senior Contracts Pricer will be responsible for developing pricing proposals for all financial contracts with Oasis. The Senior Cost and Pricing Analyst is the key pricing strategist for the company and will coordinate inputs from all technical leads who are developing proposals for Oasis. The Senior Cost and Pricing Analyst will be managing all phases of financial solicitation processes such as, request for information, RFP responses and negotiations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have at least (7) seven years of pricing and finance experience, preferably in a DoD environment. Experience in developing pricing strategies for all types of defense proposals. Experience with audit agencies highly preferred.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or related discipline is required. MS in Finance or MBA is highly desirable.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance.
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office software applications and PC based automated financial software.
- Strong organization and communication skills and excellent customer relations.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Key role in Integrated Process Teams to prepare Oasis proposals in response to Government RFPs.
- Specifically responsible for preparation of applicable contract volumes and support of pricing in accordance with Government Section criteria. When applicable, provide support in developing contract pricing strategy including price/cost analyses, development of proposed labor and other rates, fee, wrap rates, etc. May prepare applicable justification of price/cost data in response to Government Requests for Proposals.
- Reviews Government terms and conditions and ensures compliance with RFP provisions, regulation and law. Crafts special clauses and other terms/conditions as may be required.
- Develops pricing proposals including developing the pricing and financial strategy with the proposal team.
- Reviews solicitations to identify customer needs, model contract, proposal instructions and evaluation criteria and communicates them to proposal team.
- In response to RFP requirements, prepares complete Cost Proposals (including all sections of a full price volume) responding to all requirements in the Price Volume of RFPs ensuring compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Develops cost/price models for moderate to complex level proposals.
- Ensures accuracy in basis of estimate and cost assumptions, perform cost/price and profitability analysis and develops pricing strategy for all proposals.
- Analyzes and monitors competitor prices and/or data and recommend price changes to ensure competitiveness of proposals.
- Provides support to program managers for budget preparation, tracking and profitability analysis.
- Maintains detailed pricing documentation electronic files as a reference for future inquires or audits.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.