Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Contracts Manager in direct support of the Senior Vice President of Contracts and Compliance. The Senior Contracts Manager will be responsible for negotiating and accepting/executing all contractual agreements on behalf of Oasis Systems, a top defense contractor located in Lexington MA about a mile from Hanscom AFB. Oasis has won an award with the Boston Globe for being one of the 40 top small companies to work for in the Boston area. The Contract Manager is responsible for contract management for the entire portfolio of Oasis Systems contracts including associated sub-contract management and administration.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have at least (5) five years of defense contracts experience. The Contracts Manager must have experience with the negotiation of Teaming, Non-Disclosure, and Contract or Subcontract Agreements (as well as other agreements typically found within the DoD Contractor environment) and all facets of contract compliance.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Business or related fields.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: Professional certification a plus; National Contract Management Association (NCMA) membership status and Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) is highly desirable.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: N/A
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
Contract Negotiation and Compliance
- Manages a wide variety of contracts and types including cost plus fee, firm fixed price, labor hour, time and materials, blanket purchase requests, and IDIQ.
- Reviews Government contract terms and conditions, special clauses and applicable Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses and ensures company compliance and flow down to applicable subcontracts. Provides guidance on FAR, other contract provisions, contract scope, special clauses, and contract law and ensures Oasis and subcontractor compliance.
- Formulates all prime and subcontract types including composition/structure of contractual vehicles including line items, contract schedule, applicable terms and conditions, special clauses, and other requirements defining scope of work.
- Reviews, tracks, submit all contract deliverables (CDRLs).
- Analyzes contract status and identifies issues/concerns and recommends actions to remedy problems. Regularly interfaces/communicates with Government customers to discuss/convey status and address questions and/or resolve issues.
- Assesses contract funds status and execution against contractual obligations and ensures compliance with applicable FAR Limitation of Funds and Limitation of Government Obligation clauses; reports to Oasis Business Operations Director on status and notifies Government IAW applicable contractual clauses.
- Manages contract close-out process.
- Determines procurement method and contract types and selects subcontractors.
- Supports Oasis task/program managers to coordinate purchasing terms and conditions for the procurement of materials (ODCs and Training) and other services.
Subcontract Negotiation and Compliance:
- Reviews/coordinates additions, deletions, and/or modifications to subcontracts, and preparation of subcontracts supporting documentation.
- Review and approves subcontractor and consultant payments and closeout.
- Monitors subcontractors’ performance to ensure that projects are completed on budget and schedule.
- Participates in market research to identify potential subcontractor candidates and ensures compliance with Government small business goals for applicable contracts.
- Analyzes and assesses cost/price reasonableness including assessment of subcontractor cost/price proposals.
Oasis Business Development and Proposal Support
- Participates in Integrated Process Teams to prepare Oasis proposals in response to Government RFPs.
- Specifically responsible for preparation of applicable contract volumes and support of pricing in accordance with Government Section L and M criteria.
- When applicable, provide support in developing contract pricing strategy including price/cost analyses, development of proposed labor and other rates, fee, wrap rates, B Tables, etc.
- May prepare applicable justification of price/cost data in response to Government Requests for Proposals with support from Business Operations Director.
- Reviews Government terms and conditions and ensures compliance with RFP provisions, regulation and law. Crafts special clauses and other terms/conditions as may be required.
Organizational Conflict of Interest Manager
- Act as OCI Manager, develops Oasis Organizational Conflict of Interest (OCI) plans and establishes and maintains Oasis OCI process to identify, report, avoid and/or mitigate OCIs including review and assessment of subcontractor potential OCIs.
- Develops applicable OCI mitigation plans for Government review as applicable.
- Trains Oasis corporate staff and employees on OCI policy, processes and compliance.
- Interprets and trains staff and employees on Procurement Integrity Act, Financial Disclosure, Non-Disclosure Agreements, and other laws/policy/provisions requiring compliance.
- Analyzes and reports to company officials on contractual status/performance including assessment of sub-contractor performance.
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.