MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Senior Database Engineer in the Annapolis Junction area supporting 7x24x365 mission environments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Ten (10) years database architecture and development experience on production environment.
- EDUCATION: BS in Computer Science or related discipline, MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or Management or equivalent years of experience.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly.
- Must have extensive experience in the migration of Oracle or other vendor databases to Oracle 12c database, as well as Oracle's 12c database, Real Time Appilcation Cluster (RAC), Recovery Manager (RMAN), Goldengate or Streams replication, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), Oracle Database Vault with Cloud Control, and label security.
- Must also have extensive experience with the database performance observation and tuning.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- . Additional experience with Oracle's Weblogic is a big plus.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Supporting 7x24x365 mission environments. May include after-hours support.
- TRAVEL: N/A
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.