Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Software Engineer Level 3 in Maryland. In this role you will be providing supporting the Intelligence Community.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related discipline. An additional four (4) years of software development experience on projects with similar software development processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: N/A
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have a Top Secret SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills) This candidate must have experience with the following:
- Must have experience working with the customer or stakeholder to define, document, and implement system requirements.
- Must have the ability to create and execute test cases for peer code testing.
- Experience with the following technologies is required:
- CASPORT, Desired
- Windows OS, Required (4 years)
- SQL, Required (5 years)
- UNIX/Linux OS, Required (5 years)
- JAVA or C++, Required (5 years)
- Groovy on Grails or Similar Technologies, Required (6 months)
- DoJo Service or Similar Technologies, Required (1 year)
- HTML, Required (5 years)
- CSS, Required (1 year)
- AJAX, Required (1 year)
- Spring framework, Required (1 year)
- J2EE technologies, Required (1 year)
- Developing Web Services (SOAP and REST), Required (1 year)
- XML tools (e.g., XPATH, XQUERY, DOM, SAX, XSLT), Required (1 year)
- IIS, Required (1 year)
- APACHE, Required (3 years)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Required (2 years)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Functionally, the successful candidate will:
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Works individually or as part of a team.
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolves software problem reports.
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.