MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a full time Business Intelligence Report Developer Level II in Maryland. In this role you will be providing supporting the Intelligence Community.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate must have experience with the following:
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Must have Ten (10) or more years’ experience in report development is required.
- EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Business, or related discipline is required. An additional four (4) years of report development experience on projects with similar scope may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND TOOLS: Completion of COGNOS Report Authoring training using COGNOS v10 (or later) suite is required.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must have a Top Secret SCI security clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Must have seven (7) years of experience with COGNOS Business Intelligence software suite with at least two (2) years of COGNOS v10 (or later) OR nine (9) years with a comparable COTS Business Intelligence Reporting tool with at least two (2) of those years on the current version.
- Must have three (3) years’ experience creating reports and dashboards.
- Must have six (6) years’ experience with an SQL language, such as Oracle.
- Must have four (4) or more years’ experience creating power cubes.
- Must have three (3) or more years’ experience with customer training and presentation.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
This candidate shall have experience with the following:
- Shall be familiarity with NSA Business Processes desired.
- Shall have experience working with UNIX is desired.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.