Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Supports all aspects of program/project management at the project level involving performing the day-to-day activities of the project as well as planning, developing, organizing, coordinating, and conducting organizational activities to ensure FAA operational policies, processes, and program elements are integrated and documented.
- Performs project management and follow-through on all tasks until completion
- Performs quality assurance of all deliverables.
- Manages and edits professional documents in conformance with set style guides and industry best practices.
- Prepares documents such as PLA, program/project plan, execution plan etc.
- Tracks issues and ensures that action items are completed.
- Guides project through every phase of the AMS.
- Writes and/or reviews all documented communications for the directorate including, but not limited to, briefings, memorandums, congressional correspondences, meeting notes, status reports, FOIAs, Orders, Directives, Letters, presentations, briefings, and talking points.
- Determines the suitability of content material for target audiences.
- Participates in projects from the planning stage, provides additional or missing materials, and edits, organizes, and formats content for clarity, flow, and integrity.
- Develops and analyzes weekly/monthly reports on business-related metrics.
- Develops, maintains, and analyzes schedules and budgets in MS Project. This activity will include generating program/project status, cost and schedule indicators, project schedule trends, critical-path analysis, and schedule optimizations.
- Performs schedule control of project activities.
- Works with limited supervision as part of the program management team whose core responsibility is to gather, analyze, and report on data collected.
- Provides advisory and analytical support for development of strategies, planning, and implementation activities associated with the execution of fundamental changes.
- Provides support in planning, developing and implementing strategic plans and schedules; communication planning.
- Develops, coordinates, and obtains senior-level management input and approval for planning agendas, logistics, and communication of planning session, and capturing and managing action item status.
- Coordinates with other FAA organizations and vendors.
Education and Experience:
- Master of Business Administration Degree with 5 years related experience or a Bachelor of Arts/Science Degree with 10 years of related experience.
- PMP Preferred
- Must have working knowledge of FAA Acquisition Management System (AMS) and experience supporting FAA projects.
- Working knowledge of developing and maintaining schedules in MS Project. Must be able to update schedule regularly from multiple sources of information, track and report on progress to keep task on schedule and to ensure progress. Follow through needed to meet schedule.
- Skills and Qualities:
- Self-motivated, independent thinker that requires minimal supervision
- Ideal candidate is a customer-service oriented problem solver with the ability to work independently and as part of diverse teams
- Excellent people skills - able to work with teams of varying sizes, technical abilities, and levels of authority with both internal corporate staff and teammates. An ability to work with many personality types and style preferences at the same time and help provide a constructive work environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, organizational, critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Must be flexible in adapting to deadlines and changing priorities, has a pro-active attitude and a disciplined work ethic. A demonstrated flexibility of schedule and ability to handle last minute, short turnaround items. This includes an ability to quickly assess a situation or deliverable and then implement the most beneficial changes possible in the available time.
- The ability to rebound and adapt quickly to sudden changes in deliverable requirements or deliverable expectations.
- Thorough, detail oriented, and organized, with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."