The selected candidate will develop and implement technical solutions, coordinating applications across the Distributed Mission Operations Center's (DMOC) Modeling and Simulation enterprise, as this position is located at Kirtland AFB, NM.
Evaluates/tests existing and new components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational requirements in accordance with system/sub-system specification documents.
The candidate should be familiar with simulators to the extent they are utilized in an M&S environment and validated for proper functionality when patched or upgraded.
HIGHLY DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- DMO experience working with Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC) assets
- Systems engineering background - preferably in military environment
- Computer generated forces or environment generators (e.g. Next Generation Threat System (NGTS)) experience
- Tactical Data Link (TDL) experience
- Familiar with C4I systems (GCCS, JDOCS, ADSI/JRE, etc.)
- Familiar with programming languages (PERL, PYTHON, JAVA, etc.)
- Network integration - DMON, ARCNet, etc.
- Technical writing and test reporting
Must have an active US security clearance
Responsibilities of the selected candidate will include support of several activities within the DMOC to include:
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S)
- Distributed Mission Operations (DMO)
- Training, Test and Evaluation (T&E), and/or experimentation event support