Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a A5R Combat Rescue Helicopter Support Specialist located at Langley AFB, VA. The selected candidate will support to and assist with efforts to translate weapon system requirements into documented studies and analyses.
This will include providing technical and analytical assistance to assess weapon system capabilities and translate system requirements into resource evaluation and documentation products. Provide support to effectively plan, program, budget, and execute resource requirements. Assist in performing capabilities, program, and cost analyses for new and modified systems to include managing, developing, and analyzing resource documentation for the core A5/8/9 mission in support of program execution.
- Provide technical and analytical support to track and analyze trends, user requirements, and other key issues and assist in development of critical documentation to support system resource requirements.
- Provide technical and analytical support to assess capability requirements, associated capability gaps and risks, and facilitate fielding of capability solutions.
- Conduct analyses in support of the development, validation, and coordination of HQ ACC requirements documents such as Analysis of Alternatives (AoA), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capability Development Document (CDD), and Capability Production Document (CPD).
- Maintain broad technical and analytical resource proficiency to efficiently translate weapon system requirements into documented resource reports. This will require maintaining a close interface with a wide range of users, developers, industry, Air Staff, and other agencies as required to ensure resource development efforts are aligned with overall DoD direction.
- Assist in evaluating system capabilities and program cost effectiveness according to fiscal parameters and measurements. This will include assessing costs for accuracy and reasonableness and identifying potential alternatives.
- Monitor and analyze funding execution to ensure consistent and proper resource alignment among projects. This includes working with HQ ACC organizations and maintaining databases necessary to prepare the A5/8/9 Fiscal Year Execution Plan, Initial Distribution, budget execution, maintain management internal controls, and monitor obligations/expenditures within funded programs.
- Assist with cost, schedule, technical, and performance assessments and develop briefings and background papers to identify potential impacts and proposed courses of action.
- Assist with the development of studies, analyses, reports, etc. to inform the requirements generation process and identify and prioritize capability gaps.
- Assist with facilitating and integrating efforts of working groups and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to ensure consistency of data/information that is being developed.
- Support efforts to manage the development, coordination, approval, and maintenance of studies, analysis, and reports in support of overall mission.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS, your resume must explicitly show the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Three (3) years’ experience on USAF MAJCOM or higher Air Force level staff (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor).
- Five years’ staff experience (combination of active duty, Government service, or Contractor) in operations, staff or working specific program or subject area of the specific A5/8/9 mission area being tasked
- Five years rated rescue pilot or combat rescue officer experience
- USAF rescue operational experience, must be since 2003
- Five years project or program management experience
- MUST have an active US security clearance
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)