Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
- Provides system engineering support to FAA Automation systems, including En Route Modernizations (ERAM) system and Offshore Automation
- Familiarity with FAA infastructure roadmaps, develops updates to FAA Enterprise Architecture for program enhancements, including operational view and systems views.
- Supports the technical review, analysis, and or development of inputs and documents including requirements, functional analysis, and range of alternatives; prepare comments and recommended responses/actions, and coordinate with other organizations as required.
- Support life-cycle system engineering analysis for including data review and analysis.
- Support data collection and analysis for program Post-Implementation Reviews to assessprogram results against baseline expectations, and for other analysis.
- Consults extensively with customer representatives and employees.
- Researches and evaluates various technical documents.
- Develops briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials, and other documents.
- Prepares white papers, decision memos, and other documents to support the assessment of new/revised requirements.
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) with 5 years of related experience is required.
- Systems engineering experience to include requirements or specification development and validation.
- Familiarity with FAA automation programs, ERAM preferred.
- General understanding of system and operating technical platforms and terms.
- Attention to detail, great work ethic and customer service focus.
- Must have excellent interview and research skills and have the ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Must be efficient in preparing, reviewing and editing technical documents.
- Proficiency in Visio, Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficiency in IBM System Architect and managing encyclopedia, or CORE system engineering tool, or IBM DOORs is a plus.
- Develops briefing packages, graphs, presentation materials, and other documents as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.