Oasis Systems is seeking qualified C2 Operations Research Analyst candidates to support all aspects of Airborne C2 capabilities, capability gaps, systems integration, and developing JCIDS documents. Assisting with achieving interoperable, affordable, responsive, and sustainable C2 systems which satisfy Service, Joint, Interagency, and Coalition C2 information exchange requirements. Development of C2 investment strategies and providing technical assistance for airborne C2 systems integration planning. Support the generation of operational requirements for acquisition and integration of new or modified airborne C2 capabilities, recommending executable courses of action and providing technical reports, development and coordination of JCIDS documentation and Air Force (AF) Program Objective Memorandum (POM) documentation.
- Analyze the effects of proposed requirements on C2 networks and how these requirements would enhance the ability of the warfighter to employ emerging C2 concepts.
- Analyze technical solutions against schedule, cost, need satisfaction, risk and operational relevance as part of a solution set including all DOTMLPF solutions.
- Analyze C2 requirements and solutions as they affect Air Force, Joint, and Coalition missions through C2 TDLs and interface to other C2 systems/networks. Document their alignment to Joint and AF doctrine or needed changes to doctrine based on increased capabilities.
- Provide assistance to platform programs in defining TDL requirements, planning, and equipping with needed supporting systems and message implementations.
- Provide expertise and support for efforts that explore unique ways of integrating new capability onto AF platforms.
- Support building the documentation, briefings, and justification for development of Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submission.
- Participate in both technical and operational community discussions with the ability to summarize and communicate TDL needs and issues related to emerging concepts such as Friendly Force Tracking (FFT) and Network-Enabled Weapons (NEW).
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, management or other related technical or scientific discipline
- Five (5) years’ experience working Airborne or Ground Theater Air Control System issues at the MAJCOM level
- Five (5) years’ operational experience in operational C2 systems
- Five (5) years’ specialized experience with TDL systems, gateways, and networks
- Five (5) years’ prior experience analyzing and evaluating operational capabilities and limitations of technical solutions for TDL systems
- Three (3) years’ experience in a HHQ (e.g., MAJCOM, NAF, HAF or equivalent) staff officer or equivalent position creating, preparing, conducting, delivering, attending oral/written decision briefs, reports, positions, draft messages and other correspondence
- Three (3) years’ experience in analyzing, developing and evaluating directives, policies and procedures associated with the modernization and sustainment of TDL Systems, TDL Networks, and TDL Gateways programs and systems
- Three (3) years’ experience with planning, designing and assessing the results of AF or joint experimentation
- Rated operations experience (11, 12, 13B or previous 17XX Air Weapons Controller/Air Battle Manager AFSCs; or US Navy equivalent)
- Top Secret Clearance, SCI-eligible