Human Solutions, Inc. [HSI], a Division of Oasis Systems, is a professional services company that was established in 1997. Through the knowledge and experience of its skilled professionals, the company offers a wide range of technical and management services for air traffic control providers, aviation planners, airport operators, and business management services for government and industry. Our core competencies include: system and concept engineering, human factors, air traffic systems support, safety and QMS, program management and organizational development.
HSI has worked extensively with the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration where it has earned a reputation for on-time delivery of high quality products tailored to the special needs of its clients. We also work with aviation organizations around the world and provide management consulting services to other public and private entities.
The IT Corporate Help Desk focuses on local support in Washington, DC by providing technical support of all IT services both locally and remotely.
Manage Endpoints and User Accounts
- Provide support for Windows environment of about 300 laptops and various mobile devices nationally across 15 facilities.
- Contact for Google and Office 365 with over 1000 users (Google Drive/OneDrive, SharePoint, Email, Hangouts/Skype for Business etc.) Administration, AD Accounts and File Sharing Permissions.
- Processes onboarding for new employees coordinating with the IT Help Desk Supervisor.
- Mitigation of viruses, Trojans, malware and other security matters.
- Deploys Quest KACE SDA Images and processes.
- Maintains Quest KACE SMA Software catalog.
- Updates Quest KACE SMA Asset database for all IT Equipment.
- Network printer configuration, installation and support.
- Manages IT equipment storage including laptops, mobile phones, desktops, software etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance to include; inspection and maintenance of workstations, printers and peripherals.
- Maintain and keeping SharePoint and website updated.
- Assists those who need help in completing FAA regulatory online training examinations.
- Manages and Maintains lab with updates to virtual machines, user accounts, and proper connectivity.
VTC & AV
- Primary support for MegaPath or FUZE VOIP Cloud phone system.
- Coordinate VTC/Telepresence Meetings via GoToMeeting/FUZE.
- Support and maintain local AV equipment (Projectors, TV’s, Video Switches, computers etc.).
- Keeps a weekly routine of maintaining security system (cameras, remote display camera feeds, server camera software), in addition to maintaining the systems those specific functions run from.
- Functions as the team member for Help Desk related work at our field office in DC receiving direct supervision from the IT Help Desk Supervisor and management from our IT Director.
- Support the IT team in maintaining and updating the Knowledge Base, create training and development plans.
- Escalates technical cases as needed to the IT Help Desk Supervisor and keeps the Supervisor in the loop in all Technical Support Areas.
- Responds first to all major and minor incidents escalating where appropriate.
- Record all support requests, troubleshooting steps, and resolution in call ticketing software (Quest KACE SMA).
- Responds to support incidents and service requests within a timely manner.
- Communication with the users; The service desk will be the single point of contact for users regarding IT services.
- Create and maintain documentation of procedures and processes.
- Building and Maintaining a high perception of IT within the organization.
- Basic Understanding of TCP/IP Networking principles.
- All other duties & special projects as assigned.
- BA preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as Help Desk Support.
- Ability to prioritize & perform multiple tasks; detailed oriented.
- Individual must be highly self-motivated and highly ambitious.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills within a high-pressure environment required.
- Positive attitude with a sense of humility to handle difficult help desk issues.
- Must maintain a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Ability to take direction well from a supervisor and manager.
- Excellent customer service follow-up/resolution skills.
- Solid communication skills to make presentations and recommendations to IT management and end users required.
- Position is salary exempt and on-call 24x7.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.