Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Tactical Data Link Test Analyst located at Langley AFB, Virginia. The selected candidate will support and provide technical support in all phases of Air Force service-level multi Tactical Data Link (TDL) platform/system/net-centric services in support of the Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command and Control Systems (JINTACCS) Program Office.
- Develop Interface Control Proposals (ICPs) that make editorial and technical changes to current/future multi-TDL configuration items (US Military Standard (Mil-Std) 3011, 6011, 6016, 6017, 6020, MADL, Cursor on Target (CoT), etc.). Perform detailed technical analysis of ICPs as they relate to USAF platforms and systems.
- Provide technical multi-TDL expertise to support the integration of multi-TDL capabilities into USAF platforms and systems.
- Develop, or review previously-developed, bit-level implementation specifications for USAF platforms and systems. These implementations shall depict the total multi-TDL implementation requirements for the platform.
- Provide technical support at Technical Interchange Meetings and Design Reviews concerning multi-TDL implementations.
- Provide technical expertise to analyze concepts or problems with Air Force, Joint, or Coalition standards or implementation of those standards and provide solutions or recommendations in appropriate format as required.
- Support development of operational concepts and architectures that use existing and emerging capabilities in support of USAF platform/system information exchange, interoperability, and operational employment requirements. This support shall include participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other working groups to address specific technical and operational issues.
- Provide analytical assessments addressing impacts on existing allied message standards and systems technical accuracy effect on doctrine and identification of potential problems and provide solutions and recommendations for implementation.
- Attend and provide technical support for Air Force, Joint and Coalition-related multi-TDL meetings.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS, your resume must explicitly show the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (such as engineering, computer science, etc.).
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) in a job working formal operational and information exchange requirements development as they relate to fighter aircraft tactical data exchange.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) in a job performing formal Multi-TDL configuration management (to include development and analysis of complex ICPs), data management, military standards management, and staff processes.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within past 10 years) working with and exposure to Joint/Air Force doctrine and the NATO Consultation, Command and Control Board (C3B) and it subcommittees.
- Must have an active US security clearance.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)