Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a USMTF Data Analyst located in Langley AFB Hampton, VA. The selected candidate will support the United States Message Text Format (USMTF) Interoperability, Integration, Analysis and Configuration Management Support to the Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command and Control Systems (JINTACCS) Program Office at Langley AFB, VA.
- Provide technical assistance and technical recommendations in the review of Joint Doctrine, Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), Initial Capabilities Document (ICDs), issue papers, plans, and other documents staffed through ACC/A5JI.
- Support ACC/A5JI in the configuration management of MIL-STD-6040, “DoD Interface Standard U.S. Message Text Format (USMTF) Description” and Allied Data Publication 3 (ADatP-3), “NATO Message Text Formatting System (FORMATS)” and appropriate message catalogs.
- Provide technical support to the Air Force voting principal at the Joint USMTF Configuration Control Board (CCB), NATO Senior Air Information Exchange Requirements (IER) Panel, and all other meetings relating to Message Text Formats. The Contractor shall attend required meetings and international forums.
- Provide technical support at Air Force, Joint and combined forums and at any Joint working groups in which ACC/A5J/A5JI participates.
- Provides technical support in the review and development decision for implementation of XML-MTF.
- Provide technical support for operational users in translating requirements for information exchange into a Message Text Format.
- Develop Interface Change Proposals (ICP) supporting Air Force Information Exchange Requirements (IER), to include formatting the IER and creating the ICP to update (MIL-STD 6040) and the message catalog.
- Provide expertise in reviewing proposed MTF ICPs developed by other Services or Commands and provide technical assessments to include interoperability, integration, and implementation issues.
- Provide analysis of the impacts of existing documentation on affected systems, operational procedures, or doctrine. The Contractor shall provide proposed solutions and recommendations for approval or disapproval and a recommendation for implementation of the ICP.
- Develop Change Proposals (CP) supporting NATO Air IERs, to include formatting the IER and creating the CP to update Allied Data Publication 3 (ADatP-3) and the NATO message catalog.
- Provide expertise in reviewing proposed NATO MTF CPs developed by other Nations, NATO Commands or IER panels and provide technical assessments to include interoperability, integration, and implementation issues.
- Provide analysis of the impacts of existing documentation on affected systems, operational procedures, or doctrine. The Contractor shall provide proposed solutions and recommendations for approval or disapproval and a recommendation for implementation of the CP.
- Provide technical support in the development and review of US Guidance Packages prepared by the Air Force representative to NATO working groups.
- Provide expertise in the development and harmonization of Air Operations IERs in support of combined operations.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS, your resume must explicitly show the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (such as engineering, computer science, etc.).
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within last 10 years) in a job performing formal USMTF configuration management (to include development/analysis of complex ICPs), data management, military standards management, and requirements development (operational and information exchange).
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within last 10 years) working with and exposure to Joint/Air Force doctrine, Allied Data Publication 3 (ADatP-3), and the NATO Consultation, Command and Control Board (C3B) and its subcommittees.
- At least five (5) years recent experience (within last 10 years) working with Extensible Markup Language (XML) to include commercial tools, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Power Point.
- MUST have an active US security clearance.
Oasis Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Oasis Systems is a leading provider of Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Enterprise Applications, Professional Services and Program Management to the Department of Defense and other Federal Agencies. Oasis strives to support our National interests by creating an environment that attracts the most skilled and motivated people in the industry to meet our customer's needs with innovative, quality and cost-effective services and solutions. (http://www.OasisSystems.com)