MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Analyst to support the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in Washington, DC. The contractor shall provide support in data analytics, data mining, large data manipulation, data exploration, data visualization and use of data analytic tools including descriptive, prescriptive, predictive analytics. Activities which the contractor may be tasked to perform include requirements analysis, system and database design, software development, testing, documentation, maintenance and production operations.
LOCATION: Washington, DC
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Ability to pass a Special Agreement Check (SAC) and a National Agency Check and Inquires (NACI) Background Investigation
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
RESPONSIBILITIES: Under this task order the contractor shall:
- Profiling and analyzing the data to identify Data Quality (DQ) issues.
- Investigate DQ issues as reported by Division personnel, ODT staff or as a result of the profiling and data analysis activities.
- Prepare artifacts documenting the issue so issue owner has information necessary to solve issue.
- Work with Market Data Operations (MDO) and Data Architecture and Standards to contact data submitters to resolve identified DQ issues.
- Define validation logic to prevent similar problems in future data submissions.
QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will have:
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.