All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly. MAR a Division of Oasis Systems LLC is unable to sponsor new clearances.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer Level IV.
LOCATION: National Business Parkway, MD
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE LEVEL:High School/GED +12years’ experience OR Associates +10years’ experience OR Bachelors + 8 years’ experience OR Masters + 6 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 4 year experience..
CERTIFICATIONS: One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED.
TRAVEL: 50% CONCUS travel
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments. Strong communication skills. Ability to work well both independently and in teams.
- Seven (7) or more years engineering experience in the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Windows Enterprise Systems to include developing and testing software solutions; analyzing system performance standards, analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; conferring with users and management to derive system requirements; problem investigation and resolution.
- Engineering experience with Microsoft Active Directory to include:Granting privileged Access, Configuring Active Directory Services (ADDS), Group Policy, Objects, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), File Sharing services, Active roles Server (ARS).
- Intermediate or advanced PowerShell scripting. Experience installing, configuring, upgrading and migrating Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers. Experience providing Tier 3 support in an enterprise level, globally distributed environment.
- SYS ADMIN LEVEL II preferred.
- Experience creating quality Detailed Design documents, Test Plans, Implementation Plans and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology.
- Demonstrated experience with any of the following is a plus: Windows Server 2013. SCOM/SCCM Integration. Dell Quest tools: Change Auditor, Identity Manager, Total Privilege Access Manager, GPOADmin Design and/or implementation of enterprise-wide virtualized systems using Citrix and/or VMware technologies.
MAR Division of Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.