MAR a Division of Oasis Systems, LLC has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Recruiter located in Rockville, MD. The Technical Recruiter will join our expanding team in Rockville, MD in support of our industry’s rapidly changing short and long term initiatives and staffing requirements.
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
EXP. LEVEL: Candidate must have 2-4 years of Recruiting experience on government contracts.
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
DESCRIPTION: Functionally, the candidate will be responsible for:
We are currently seeking a The Technical Recruiter’s primary duties will include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening, and recruiting of potential candidate via online job boards, career fairs, internal database, and networking events.
- Formatting resumes for client review.
- Full knowledge of how to use and navigate with approved job boards, to include resume search and posting capability.
- Perform candidate interview and technical screening.
- Participate in weekly recruiting meeting.
- Coordinates interview schedule with hiring management.
- Pre-screen all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers.
- Strong uses of recruiting/sourcing tools through colleges, technical schools, job fairs, trade and professional associations, transition centers (ACAP, Maryland Workforce), iCIMS, search firms, and social media resources (Twitter and Facebook). Also uses paid recruitment websites such as, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Indeed.com.
- Provide weekly status reports on all recruiting activity.
- Work flexible hours, as needed, for surge activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
This candidate should have experience with the following Skills:
- Experience in full life cycle technical recruiting for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies.
- Excellent sourcing skills, ability to navigate complex business processes and work independently to support various hiring business.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills.
- Strong organization, time management skills, and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with iCIMS is value added.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- One year of experience in technical recruiting for government agencies.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with a history of exceeding high performance standards.
- Candidate must have excellent follow up, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience.
- Technical Recruiting experience for DoD, Intelligence, and civilian agencies is a MUST HAVE to apply for this job.
MAR a Division of Oasis Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.